※ Cancelation and Exchange Deadline: 6 PM of the last weekday before the performance date
|Until 10 days prior to the show
||Even if you have purchased the ticket within 7 days, cancelation fee will be applied if the performance date is within 10 days.
|3~9 days prior to the show
||10% of the ticket price
|1~2 days prior to the show
||20% of the ticket price
- Ticket cancelation and exchange can be made by 6 PM of the last weekday before the performance date on the website (PC/Mobile).
(Except for non-members who have purchased their ticket by phone)
- For non-members who have purchased their ticket by phone, cancelation can be only made during the business hours of the ticket office.
(Weekdays 10:30 AM-6 PM)
- If the day before the performance date is a weekend or a public holiday, cancelations and exchanges can be made by 6 PM of the last weekday before the closed day.
- Cancelations and exchanges are not accepted on the day of the performance.
- A cancelation fee will not be charged on the day of the reservation.
(For purchases made by phone, same-day cancelation must be made within the business hours of the ticket office: Weekdays 10:30 AM-6 PM / For online purchases same-day cancelation must be made by 11:59 PM.)
- Tickets are exchanged at no extra charge only for other performance dates of the same show, and the change must satisfy identical conditions of the previous purchase (same class/number/discount type/price of seats).
- A cancelation fee for ticket packages will be charged based on the purchase date of the package.
- For ticket packages, cancelation and modification of the composition are not accepted from the first performance date of the package. However, you can still change the performance date after the cancelation deadline.
- In case you need to make a cancelation after you have collected your ticket or have received it by post, you must return it for the cancelation to proceed.
- If tickets are physically lost or damaged due to reasons attributable to the customer, new tickets will not be reissued. Lost and damaged tickets will not be canceled or exchanged.
- For tickets purchased by bank transfer, the cancelation fee will be charged based on the reservation date, not the date of the bank transfer.
- For tickets purchased by bank transfer, the refund will only be made to the purchaser’s own account.
- For tickets purchased by bank transfer, the refund request will be processed within 3~5 days.
- For tickets purchased by credit card, you will be able to verify with your credit card company the refunded amount in 4~5 days after the cancelation has been processed. (Applies to Korean credit card companies only)
- In the case of tickets purchased with LG welfare points for employees, once the point policy is closed, points will not be refunded even if the ticket is canceled.
※ For other inquiries please call the LG Arts Center Ticket Office.
( TEL. 1661-0017)